Applications | Contact Us
Accounts Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government agency.
Other services are available to primary members only.
- No Fee Travelers Cheques
- Free Notary Service (appointment required)
- Free Kelly Blue Book Car Quotations
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Discounted Consolidated Theatre Movie Tickets
- Free National Audio Response Center-NARC (access to your accounts virtually 24 hours 7 days a week using your phone)
- After-Hours Depository
- E-Link (On-line banking)
- Ample parking
- Member Pay Credit Disability Insurance – makes loan payments for you if you become disabled due to a sickness or accident. A nominal monthly premium and coverage begins after the first 14 days you are out from work (non-retro). Contact your credit union for further details on this insurance.
- Member Pay Credit Life Insurance – protects the member’s family from financial burdens after the member’s death. Loan balance may be paid up to the policy maximum or loan balance the lesser of the two.
- Credit Reporting of Your Loans – the credit union reports your loan to a national credit bureau allowing you to establish credit and build a credit history.