For your convenience, you have the option to receive your Maui FCU statements electronically. You will receive an email from us letting you know your statement is ready. To access it, you simply login to E-Link. We will not transmit your confidential account information through email. If you do not currently have an E-Link logon ID, you will need to sign up for E-Link when enrolling in eStatements.
How do I enroll?
If you already have an E-Link logon ID and would like to enroll in eStatements, simply login to E-Link and select eStatements under the Bank IT header. You will need to select the account for which you would like to receive eStatements. After you select your account, you will be prompted to enter the following:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter an email address where you would like to receive your email notice that your eStatement is ready to be delivered. Please note: It is recommended that you use a personal email address.
- Click Submit to complete your activation.
- If you have multiple accounts within E-Link, you will enroll for each individually. Just select each account from the drop down box when prompted.
The Statement Express Service requires a new window to open to display the enrollment application and to access your statements.
To continue with enrollment, your browser window must ALLOW pop-ups. If you have your pop-up blocker enabled, you must add https://www.netit.financial-net.com/ to your pop-up blocker's list of allowed sites.
How will I know when my E-Statement is ready?
Once signed up, you will receive an e-mail notifying you when your statement is ready.
- Login to E-Link
- Click on e-Statements from the left menu
To ensure your receipt of your e-mail notice, make sure you keep your e-mail address current within Statement Express as well as the email address in E-Link. Your email address can be easily updated in the “Profile” section of Statement Express.